Most of our pieces are made with 925 sterling silver, stainless steel and high quality plating which means our jewelry is resistant to tarnish and or rust, however VJEWELRYY wants to ensure the beauty, shine and maximum the life of your Jewelry. Here are several ways to preserve your jewelry and keep it looking its best:
- Avoid water -Remove before swimming, bathing and exercising.
- Avoid Chemicals- We recommend putting your Jewelry on after applying lotions, perfumes,sunscreen etc. Also it is best to keep your Jewelry away from household cleaners as that has harmful chemicals and can be damaging to your Jewelry
- Storing- Store your jewelry in a cool dry place such as Anti-Tarnish bags. This will maintain the shine of your Jewelry while also preventing tarnish.
- Cleaning- Clean regularly with a microfiber soft cloth, we recommend sunshine polishing cloths.
- Please keep in mind that our jewelry is cubic zirconia unless otherwise stated differently. To keep your CZ jewelry shiny please polish once a week and keep away from chemicals. CZ crystals will eventually fade to some degree and proper care is required.